Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sullen

Reading: A bunch of blogs. Now I'm an intern, I spend most of my time in front of a computer. I miss reading actual books. :'(
Listening to: Kids - MGMT

Hey! As stated above, I'm into the fourth week of my internship. Eveything's great actually...we're working on an important project for the company and I'm working with 3 great guys. And I'm also enjoying my 3-month stint at the gym. I'm loving my hiphop and cardio dance classes.
However, even though everything sounds peachy keen, I can't help feeling sullen most days. I don't why, but it seems like I tend to focus more on the negative aspects of my life right now instead of the good ones. I feel inadequate and inept to live my life to the fullest. I also feel as if I'm alone and that no one can understand my problems but me. Call me emo, but I'm pretty sure I have more things to be emotional about than those people who dye their hair black or wear eyeliner all the item. *sigh*
I hope I really get through this period, no matter how long it lasts. I'm trying to pull strength from wherever it may come. I hope I see better days ahead.
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment