Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My purse is bleeding...

Bookstores need a restraining order against me so that I won't have to step into their premises again. You see, just this year, I've been buying books left and right. Not just novels, but pricely art books that I just couldn't resist buying because they were on sale (they still cost a lot since their original prices were way expensive). I also buy magazines and other books that catch my fancy. Anyway, this is such a huge dilemma for me since I always end up with nothing after every purchase. My compulsive buying habit is taking its toll on my wallet.
On the other hand though, I now have in my possession a rather impressive collection of books. No more Twilight and Harry Potter for me, sir. I'll probably highlight some of my favorites in future posts. 'Til then, a preview...



All images are from Amazon.com. :)
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment