Monday, October 12, 2009

I'M OFFICIALLY ON SEM BREAK!

Listening to: songs from the tv series Glee (the mash-ups are the coolest - Halo/Walking on Sunshine and It's My Life/Confessions pt. II)

Oooh yeah!! woot woot! I never thought it would be this soon, but I'm so glad it's finally here. I passed the last of my requirements at about 1:30 this afternoon, and after that, I heard the sounds of party poppers exploding all around me. I'm so freakkin' happeh!
But of course, this doesn't mean I'll use all that time to laze around. No sirree. Thanks to my previous blog post, I am now determined to accomplish as much as I can during my more than 3 weeks of vacation. And to remind me even more of this, I will make a list of all the things I hope to get done (because everybody loves lists):
1. Launch and regularly update new design website: Hopefully by the end of sem break, I'll have a couple of readers.
2. Learn C++ or Flash Scripting.
3. Learn some basic 3d modeling using Blender.
4. Learn to draw using tablet and Corel Paint.
5. Learn to sew.
As you can see, 4 out of the 5 I wrote above involve learning some kind of something. Now I've never really succeeded at learning something on my own, but I hope to do it this time. Heck, I'll add it to the list:
6. Learn to learn something by myself.
There. I'll have to keep this post short so I can get started on number one. I hope I'll get to think up a nifty name for the site, as well as list some possible topics for the posts - and maybe draft some already. In that way, I'll have articles to put up in case I get real busy some days. I'm really hopeful for this special project of mine and I fondly wish I'll be diligent enough to make it successful. :)
ciAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment