Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm free!! (for a while)..and How much I am IN LOVE with Brandon Flowers

Two tests down for today (Physics and PE), though I think I've butchered both. Oh well..
Anyways, the list of universities for those who want to apply for Junior Term Abroad was given last Friday. This is a program of our university where you get a chance to spend one sem of your junior term at a university in another country. I am soooo desperate to be able to go, yet money's an issue. So if anyone knows a company that can sponsor me, please tell me in the comments or email me at peewee.and.me@gmail.com. Thanks (end of shameless plug).
Also, KATE, if you're reading this, I'm giving you a demonoid code, but I don't have your email, so inform me how you want to get it. Thank you.
****
Now I will tell you all about my undying adoration for Brandon Flowers of the Killers (this may get fan-girly, so beware). He is the only guy I've ever known who has knocked me off my feet with his talent, charm, looks and just about every other thing about him. Alas, he is married with a child, and since I do not want to break up his happy family (that is how much I love him), I am waiting for a guy who has the looks, the personality and the talents of Brandon Flowers. When that guy comes, it will be the happiest day of my life and I will not hesitate to make the first move (oh my god, what am i saying). So there, to the Brandon Flowers clone out there, I love you (even if I haven't met you yet).
For those who don't know him (ehem...cave-dwellers-ehem..) or for those who do not know of his greatness, check out songs by the Killers entitled "Spaceman", "Romeo and Juliet", and of course, "Mr. Brightside." Go and listen to them. NOW.
Ciao! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment