Monday, March 16, 2009

Debuts and schizz

Hi guys!! Right now I'm skipping school as I don't want to spend more than 6 hours waiting for a 4:30 pm school event (yes, I cut class to go to an extra-curricular activity). Anyhow, I don't think I'm gonna miss much from 2 classes that are pure lecture. I think I have better things to do (like spending time on the Internet and such).
An update for the past 1 or so days...Last Saturday night I went to a debut party. It was fun, I saw my old high school friends and then some. I also enjoyed a program, but I didn't particularly like the food though. I'm on a diet anyways..hehe.. I actually don't like going to formal parties, because it's such a hassle finding a dress to wear and doing your hair and make-up. I myself didn't have a formal 18th birthday since I'd prefer spending the money on other stuff like clothes or gadgets. If I'd had have one, I'd much prefer an informal party, something in a nightclub with a hiphop or ghetto theme. Actually, I plan to do so when I'm 21 so everyone's already past legal and there can be booze and whatnot (no, there are not gonna be any drugs).
***
I've already submitted my application for the junior term abroad and even though I'm quite confident I'll get a slot, what I'm really worrying about are how I'm gonna handle all the expenses...I'm trying to mobilize every available resource..Waaahh T.T good luck to me..
***
On a last note, I'm probably the only person who hasn't seen Watchmen. I'm trying to finish the comic before seeing it which is what I usually do for movie adaptations of the books I have. I'm real excited though.
cIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment