Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm baaccckkkk!!!!!! Woot woot!

I read so many blogs that I've forgotten that I have my own. Hahaha....I has nearly been 11 months since I last posted and now, I am posting again. I do hope I can keep this going regularly from now on, especially since I don't have that much of a busy schedule in the coming weeks.
*****
Anyway, so much has happened since my last post. My succeeding entries may contain a lot of flashbacks, although I will try to keep them on a minimum as I might get lazy again. So on with the first official post of 2009. (Aak, how formal)
*****
I consider the year 2009 not so much as my nineteenth year of living on this earth but more of my third year of college life. So far, it has brought much happy and heartbreaking experiences (I'll try not to make this a tad too emotional). I got closer to my friends and have opened myself up more to the people whom I don't get to talk to too much. I have also reaffirmed my passion for art, with my continuing exploration of the world of comics and graphic design. Subsequently, I am semi-sure of the steps that I will take after college, something that I am excited and overly anxious about. Still, I lay awake some nights thinking about the unncertainty of it all.
College has also brought with it an immense sense of independence, as I have been staying at a boarding house by myself since the summer semester last year. It may be sad to be away from my family, but I feel proud when I realize the good job I am doing of taking care of myself (although there are still some days when I can't resist going home!).
I hope this self-discovery thing goes on throughout the year. It sometimes gets so tiring to perenially walk through life without a sense of where you're going or not possessing the skills that can get you through. These first two months are just the start and I am excited for what lies ahead (cue applause haha).
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment