Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hey!! Just a short one tonight before I sleep. I didn't stay at the dorm, I went home coz I was out of money and there's a book sale at school. They sell some secondhand and brand new books at prices way cheaper than the bookstores (Sometimes, half the price!). I am insanely curious where they get their stocks from. Hehe. I have to admit my addiction to books extends to my being crazy for bookstores and booksales. Whenever I go to a mall or bazaar, I have to check out every book-selling establishment, even if I'm not planning on buying anything. Perhaps I am hoping for that small chance that a book I hopelessly want to buy is on half-price. mEH.
For those looking for something to watch, look for a Japanese cosplay skit show called Masquerade on youtube (I don't know if it's called that in Japan, but here in the Philippines, it is). A sample video is this one. They're fun to watch and you'll be extremely amazed at all the effort and creativity that goes into each presentation. Only in Japan. :D
That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment