Monday, March 17, 2008

weeewwww...

Listening to: Low (Flo-rida ft. T-Pain)
Reading: The Kite Runner (Khaled Hosseini)

hello..hello guys...
ok so it's been a long time since my last post, mainly because last week was the most
hellish of my hell weeks. i'm here since i have a bit more free time..hehe..
anyway, there's this heavy feeling in my chest right now. there's just a lot of causes: loneliness, emptiness and other depressing nesses. i'm not trying to be emo in this post, but i think that today is just one of those days that just gets me down. call it mood swings or whatever, but there were some things that happened today that apparently amounted to something that weighed down my entire mood..sigh...............................SIGH, i hope this goes away tomorrow.

i really need to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment