Sunday, March 9, 2008

a story of two mornings...

Good morning guys!! I just woke up this 9 in the morning, which is the time I usually wake up on Sundays. But then, I also woke up at 3:30 am for a fun (why do they call them 'fun'? just because it rhymes?) run at school. I'm not really the athletic kind of person, I was even scared that I would place last, but I managed to be 57th (out of somenumber, hehe). I almost ran out of breath halfway through, and I thought my legs would give up at the same time...but yeah, I managed. The best part was the sweating. Gross as it may be, cold sweat is probably one of the best bodily fluids a body could secrete (next to...?). By the time we (I went with my whole family) got home, everyone just collapsed into their beds, and well..I'm the first one who woke up. So, hope you all have a great Sunday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment